Monday, July 11, 2016

Sleeping Dogs part 8 (noncommentary) Ming mission, first drug bust, meet...






here's part 8 of my sleeping dogs gameplay

virtualdub actually gave me a pretty solid video with the amv2 codec, I'm working on a few series now so keep an eye out for the following

starting gameplays of

shadow of mordor

playstation 1 version of final fantasy vii

heavenly sword

blazblue calamity trigger

deus ex human revolution

tekken 6

tekken tag 2

final fantasy x-2 hd remaster




and a few games I'm already playing but I'm gonna record from where I left off in game

disgaea 4 a promise unfogotten

final fantasy x hd remaster

genji days of the blade

ni no kuni: wrath of the white witch

white knight chornicles 2 (almost at the end so I might play it all over again)

final fantasy ix ps1 version

my sims sky heroes (i'll go back and play some of the more fun missions and races as well)

x blades

venetica,

defiance,

final fantasy xiv a realm reborn




so please enjoy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment